TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here i am watchin local news and they have a story of some guy that goes to local target stores and goes to toys dept and then flashes little kids :confused:
OMG so i don't know im watching and they have investigaton and reward for him.
The funny thing is they said that he drives 93-95 dark red ford thunderbird
and then they show a pic of his car and it looks like they got a pic of the internet
its a back shot and it looks like its taken by someone like us that loves these cars

so yeah that is my late night story for you ;)

·
Registered
926 Posts
its funny they would say 93-95 b\c they are fairly different lol. If they where gonna say that they might as well say 89-95 lol , they should be able to tell what year exactly, I would call them if I knew so they can narrow down there search.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Oh god I'm so going to get pulled over alot until they get this [email protected] h#$e. They are just going to start pulling over any red t-bird.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Bwaaahaha! Wouldn't that be great? A news station without a clue lifts a pic of your car (with, say, a unique mod shown) and says it's the car some guy who flashes little kids is driving?!!

"Hey Steve! Saw your car on TV last night? What do their faces look like when you open the coat?" :eek:

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
off topic but, phatbird can we get a larger version of your avatar? :D

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Fdawg03SVT said:
off topic but, phatbird can we get a larger version of your avatar? :D
x2 :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts