TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few pics from a local show that was held this weekend called Bash in the Grass. Show turned out to be a bomb pretty much, only about 50 cars at most. Of course it was planned the same weekend as a huge import/drift/race event nearby too, so that took some of the turnout. But, here's a few pics....

·
Registered
935 Posts
Show the bikini Contest ;) Had to be there to understand...trust me, it was rednecks gone wild...but still boobies are boobies :)

God I love being part of this group....and just to think this wasn't even a get together for us MAMN12 boyz! Summer Blast here I come!

Good pics.

-Tim

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
What's that silvery round thing in the engine bay of the car thats 6th from the left, or third from the right in the pic of the line up on the grass? :)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
hahah yeahhhhhhhhhh Jim Happy b-day buddy, mine was Saturday, Shadow was sunday... Getem!

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
Yeah!!

Happy birthday to all you guys, But I think Jim may have had the best one. I mean where else can you have your own Chair/lap dance in the middle of a field in front of a screaming mob!!!!

She even gave it to him backwards!!! :eek: :D

Seems he had this "Cobra " thing going for him. Needless to say, she tried to beat it out of him before he left but the old boy just wouldn't give it up.

However, He didn't appear to mind !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Somehow I knew it was only a matter of hours before these pictures make it onto the boards...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone!

Jim

·
Registered
453 Posts
What's that silvery round thing in the engine bay of the car thats 6th from the left, or third from the right in the pic of the line up on the grass?

Looks familiar!!!

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blake-vortech said:
What's that silvery round thing in the engine bay of the car thats 6th from the left, or third from the right in the pic of the line up on the grass?

Looks familiar!!!

As it rightfully should! :D

With all these redneck West Virginia jokes it's a good thing no one got a pic of the guy on the moped doing a burnout on the hood of the little green beater car. Who knew a Pontiac Le Mans could run so long being abused like it was....loved the bleach in the oil, lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts