1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
That girl is nutz! She's so desperate for attention. As if flashing her coochie with Paris Hilton wasn't enough she goes Shanade O'Connor on us.

Check out: "Britney Shears"

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
She had hair?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Since when? I liked Gi Jane. It was a good movie. Now its going to suck. Speaking of no hair I need a hair cut.
I doubt it, I was just trying to be a smart @$$ when I made my comment . . . although watching her try to put up with a BUD/s instructor (a legit one, not some actor playing one) tearing her apart would be funny as hell. :D

Maybe a Sinead O'Connor reference would have been more appropriate?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'm thinking nervous breakdown. (or some other type of breakdown).

I'm not a big Britney fan, but I'd hate to see her go down the tubes due to success the way so many others have. Michael Jackson is a great example, any others?

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
My co-workers sister was her stewardess on the flight to and from the Caribbean .
She said that Britney asked if she could stay with her for a couple of days .
she told her no but my coworker was all for it . lol

My coworkers sister said that she was loony and then at night I saw the news
that she shaved her head .

·
Registered
386 Posts
On TV last night Danny Bonaduce brought up the possibility that she shaved her head since the hair could be used to determine if she was taking illicit drugs during her pregnancy for a possible upcoming custody battle. He said hair grows at about one-half inch per month and that her hair probably had about 40 months of history in it. Just speculation though, of course.

What we do know is:

1) She's nuts.
2) She's incredibly irresponsible and self-centered.
3) She's an example of how NOT to live your life (like Anna Nicole Smith).
4) We're all nuts for even caring about this stuff. I mean -- it even makes the *news*, even though she's not news.
5) Her kids deserve real parents.

JMO,
John

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
So basically your saying she's no different then millions of other american women.

·
Registered
406 Posts
How it must feel to be a washed up flaky has been at age 23.

what a loser. Aside from this being considered actual news, what bothers me is that i have a teenage daughter that just loves her. Some kind of role model there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts