TCCoA Forums banner

Long list of parts!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Ericv8thunderbird 
#1 ·
Hello all, it has been awhile. I have recently sold my Thunderbird and have a lot of left over parts that I bought from this site over the years.. Here is my current list:

1) SCT XCal3 Tuner, unmarried. Tuned to a 1995 Ford Thunderbird V8, code A5W0 with the following parameters: Premium Fuel, hard shifts, 3.73, mild shift points. I also had Steeda pullies but am not sure if it was adjusted much for that. The tunes are as-is. You can always remove them and get new programs loaded. $140.00 or best

2) Rebuilt Power Steering rack - bought but never installed. Already boxed up from when I originally purchased.

3) Power Moonroof Motor - bought as a spare. Supposed to work okay. $20.00

4) SC Power Seat Switches for pass side - Supposed to work okay. $20.00

5) Rust free used oil pan - Bought as a spare but never installed. - OFFER something

6) Carpeted rear seat fold down brackets. Never installed on my car. - $20.00

7) A set of minty 15" Windstar wheels. I was going to use these for drag radials but never got around to it. These were not on a car long. Make me an offer!

8) Scan Gauge with pod. Worked okay but the wire going to the OBDII is a little bit rough. Make an offer!

9) SC Aluminum spare - play catch with this! It took me forever to find one. $30.00

10) Free standard space and a 15" full size for the locals.

I have a box of parts that I haven't gone through yet. Watch this thread for more items!

See less See more
Reactions: SILVRBRD
#2 ·
Found a PCM/ECU, code A5W0 for a 1995. Make me an offer!

#3 ·
Rear seat brackets - SC

Here are the rear seat brackets from a SC (of some vintage). They are supposed to help with rear handing but I can't remember the specifics. Throw me an offer.

Attachments

#5 ·
Thanks for posting your parts.
I will purchase the SCT Tuner if it is still available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.