TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...who'd be willing to let me borrow the guts out of it for a few minutes? :D

I think mine is toast, but I'd rather not buy another one, if I don't have to. I have the Security Torx bit...takes a minute to swap out the internals. Just a silly thought... :tongue:

I suppose if someone had a good LMAF to sell, I'd consider it.

Ummm...never mind (see my last post in this thread). :D

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spidey2721 said:
I'm sure you will find someone down there that can help you out. I dont have one or I would.

Later,
jay
I appreciate that. A lot of folks are probably at the Air Show or off doing their own car stuff, so I’m not too hopeful. And, like the title indicates, I figured it was a longshot that someone would jump at the chance to loan me the guts out of their LMAF. :D

However, if someone decides to, or has one for sale at a reasonable price, give me a ring on my cell at (360) 265-3675. I’d like to get this thing running right, this weekend.

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...so far 16 people have been curious enough to LOOK at this thread. :)

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
23 views and it looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and order a MAF. I was really hoping to be certain, rather than just pretty sure, before sending off my money and waiting. :(

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
well here il lview and post saying that i agree you'll probably have to buy one.

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redneckcougarguy said:
well here il lview and post saying that i agree you'll probably have to buy one.
Yeah...I figured that'd be the case going in...but you don't know for sure, unless you ask. :D

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
35 Views and 6 replies (all but two by me). :D

My LMAF need, no longer exists. I borrowed a stock MAF off of CobraRThunder (Thanks, Chris!) and Lonnie supplied me with a tune to use for troubleshooting! Car runs a bunch better...so it's a pretty good bet that my LMAF is toast. I ordered a new one from Lonnie and will swap it in and reload my other tune. I highly recommend...

Blue Oval Chips

...for your tuning needs. Lonnie definitely does customer service, right! :usa:

Wayne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts