TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 35th aniversary with 1,400kms (not miles and not a misprint 1,400kms!) mint...mint...mint!!

Any approx value or what could I sell it for? :2huh: :ztoohot:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
A month or so ago I found one 35th SC that was beat to shtm, and they wnated $5000. Way to much for that particular one. I Blue Booked a 35th SC, and it was valued at $5000+. The only thing is the head gasket on the one you have seen. It is low milage, but it could have, or could blow pretty much at anytime. The only way that i know of to prevent it is to get a new exhaust.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
man... this guy I know had a 35th anny for a little while. I was going to buy it from him but $$$ was tight at the time. It only had like 60K on it but it was in a fender bender and needed some repairs... if only I would have known then what I know now. He only wanted 2 grand (I believe) and only needed about 1,000 and it would have been as good as new.... stupid stupid stupid :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought an 84 Buick Riviera in 97 with only 20,000 old lady miles. It was a friend of the family. I had so many problems because the car sat so long. The coolant was never changed and looked like rusty water. My friend was working at mister oil change at the time and we clogged the flush machine with big clumps of rust. Car looked mint but was alot of work to keep it that way. I feel it is worth the same as a car with 50k that was in the same shape but that is from experiance I had. The car is worth what someone is willing to pay. I would try E-bay to sell it. More exposure may help find the person that thinks its worth big money. Good luck on the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts