TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it finally arrived today.. :D Im so happy... Here are the pics...

What is it???? :tongue:

WOOHOO :D:D:D:D:D

I sure need a new camara.... Thats what happens when you but an Intel camara from Walmart cheap..:tongue: Resolution sucks.......

I'll prolly start on my swap next month or so, I need to fix my other car (VW Cabriolet) in order to start the swap, besides Im still waiting on other stuff ;)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
4point6r0x0rz said:
What's that upper plenum on top of the PI intake? How much did it run you?
Looks factory to me....

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it is teh factory Plenum.. Its an 03 PI Intake (upper/lower)

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
how much you pay for the mark viii TC and flex plate???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Prior to purchasing my '96 tbird the selling dealer had the (cracked) intake replaced along with new injectors and plug wires. How can you tell if the new intake is or is not the PI variety? Thanks Red

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Panamah_red said:
Prior to purchasing my '96 tbird the selling dealer had the (cracked) intake replaced along with new injectors and plug wires. How can you tell if the new intake is or is not the PI variety? Thanks Red

By looking at the the holes n the bottom of the intake. Round are not PI, square are PI.. and also by the lenght of the tank.. PI has a bigger tank than the NPI

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I'd be willing to bet its a Non-PI intake they put back on your car because Ford wouldn't use a part in an application its not intended for. The PI intake is not intended for Non-PI heads.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Chrhis, make sure you take many pics man, So I can do the same thing.. :D

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Tx_Cat said:
Hey Chrhis, make sure you take many pics man, So I can do the same thing.. :D
Yeah, I just woke up... i'm gonna eat breakfast then head down and start the swap... I'll have my camera with me...

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
maybe you can make an article for tccoa on how to throw in a pi intake on a NPI motor:)...also good luck with the swap...keep us posted

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Jurgen said:

theres nothing hard about it .

Jurgen
Yeah, I did it without any instructions. The only thing I printed off is the torque sequence for the intake bolts. Otherwise, I just unhooked what was visibly in the way. I took the alternator out as well to give extra clearance.

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Israel, let me know when you do this so I can help you out, I'll be doing a few things of things of my own too, i'll keep you posted

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yessum.. I'll keep you posted man. I still need to buy many other parts.. I'll tell you about it later ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
On the resolution of the camera. I don't think you need a new camera. Just hold it steady after you press the button. On digital the flash is delayed. So if you move the camera right after you press the button you will get the blurred image.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts