TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna go check out a 95 SC tomorrow. It's a pearl white 5 speed, 88k miles. From pics it looks like it has no exterior damage and the interior looks clean. Hopefully it's a sweet car. If everything works out I will have 2 birds and will be selling my 95 S-10. I love my truck but I really want to own a V8 bird AND a SC. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should offer if it really is as nice as the dude says it is?
GUN:cool:

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I just got an SC I have a 4.6 and a 3.8 too, thats so cool to find a nice 95 5 speed. If you never been in one before I think you will love it. Good luck, hopefully you can give it a home and protect its rareness. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
BUY IT!!!

gun buy that car!!! There were like 500 95 SC 5 spd's ever made, so its relatively rare....low mileage for a 95 and , and for $4500.....cheap NICE FIND

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the record, he's asking $6900 but after I tell him I have to get an engine oil change, a SC oil change, a tranny fluid change, and a CD player, I hope to get him down to about $5500. I'd pay him the $6900 but I like haggling over cars. I'll start at $5000 just to watch him make excuses. If the car is all that, of course. Cash makes people act differently.
GUN

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'd say that even 5500 is a good steal as long as it's in good condition. You'll love it, trust me. Good luck with her man.

-Steve

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
IronChopz said:
that's a good point, you'll probably get a better deal if you bring one with you. It seems like Edmunds and KBB don't take into consideration the rarity of cars either. For instance, it may say that it is worth X amount, but in all reality... people (enthusiests) would most likely pay above that price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts