TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I'm really at my wit's end with my cougar. Its no longer fun to drive, and I am not going to invest in a new trans and tires for the thing. I am looking for a enw car, and have fallen in love with teh Pontiac G8. Does anyone have any experience with teh car? Comments... suggestions....???

http://www.pontiac.com/g8-2009/

·
Registered
484 Posts
i took my buddys for a ride the other day, all i have to say is that i was not disapointed, if its gonna be your daily driver tho i hope fuel economy isnt a problem;)

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
there a really nice ride. 6.0l v8 rides and looks like a beamer but power of a vette. from what i've seen there a really nice ride. i love the way they look as well.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm absolutely in love with the car... I drove one when they first came out and it was freakin awesome! I'm just afraid of the economy.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Personally I have no experience but I have taken a liking to it. I love the stance it has and the power as well. I haven't checked out prices on them yet but I would consider one for my next ride. As of right now its that or the challenger.

·
Registered
275 Posts
my rents work for GM. I drive brand new cars all the time. They are good cars

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It seems like a great car for the price. I haven't driven it, but I checked one out at a car show. The only two things that would be downers in my mind were:

1. The interior seems a little plasticky

2. I am a little worried about GM parts quality. (I own a W-body, so I have some experience here.) I know this one is an Aussie, but I still wonder.

·
Super Moderator
16,830 Posts
Cant really compare the USA GM's to the aussies, i cant speak for the G8, but the new GTO interior was probably the nicest GM interior in 30 years. The aussies do it right.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts