TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so tired of my job!!! Ive been working at Jack In The Box for the last 8 months and i cant stand it. Today we get some drunk douchebag that walks in and says "lemme get two of those jumbo jacks" He smelled so bad i could barely take his order, i ask him if it was for here or to go and he said to go. I hand out his food he sits down and starts SCREAMING! "THIS ISNT WHAT I FU$%^NG ORDERED YOU [email protected]$$!!!" and threw the burger at me! I was so pissed off. I told him to leave and dont come back.

One time this drug addict comes in and runs to the bathroom. He comes out 5 mins later and says "can you call the cops please" i said "allright sir what's wrong i need a reason to call the cops" he says " just call the cops........" and he hits the floor. When the medics came they said he had gotten a needle stuck in his arm, and if we woulda called any later he would've died.

i also hate the idiots that come through too "hey do you guys sell popcorn" does this look like a movie theater? FAIL! leave.

"can i get a mcchicken?" "if i order 3 eggrolls will i get three egg rolls?"

I cleaned the lobby up really good because it was hour before closing. This douche walks in and looks around "man you sure did clean it up really good" me "thanks sir" he walks all over the floor with muddy a$$ shoes and says "looks like you will have to re-mop that huh" So i began to take his order. At the end of his order i say "allright heres your money back please leave and have a nice night" he says "what about my food?!" "i gave you your money back now please leave" He tried to run out the store and fell right on his butt. It was a good laugh.

But im getting sick of this job. What are some job options for a 17 yr old?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm trying to find a job. Nobody around here wants to hire a 17 year old apparently. :(

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Ive never worked fast food in my life, and i never will. I got pretty lucky and did office work for this construction company when I turned 16.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts