TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a vendor that sells 3m SuperCoupe inserts and I havn't had any luck. If you could possibly tell me where you purchased yours that would be great. Thanks in advance.
-Pete

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pete,

It may be blasphemy to mention the organization, but there is a guy over on the SCCoA that makes them. Around 25 bucks, and he sends you TWO sets, just in case you screw the first one up when you install them.

I just can't remember his name. Do a general search, and I'm sure you'll find him.

If there is someone on the TCCoA that does the inserts, Please don't flog me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
His name is Todd Jelle. He's a great guy over here in our little Colorado Thunderbird family. He has a variety of colors for the inserts, window stickers and some really kick [email protected]@ graphics.

TJ Signs

If you can't get a hold of him, PM me. I was just over at this shop on Sunday.

---Max

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Dont get Bob White's decals, the edges arent rounded like they should be I have a set from TJ Designs and i am VERY happy with the look of em, I have a White Reflective set on my 94 & Grey Reflective on my girls 35th

Jay

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

I got the decals for my Super Coupe ("SC" for the front bumper cover and "THUNDERBIRD SC" for the rear bumper cover) from SpeedGraphics.net - located in Hollywood, FL. e-mail for them is [email protected]. I think I paid $15 for the set.

Eddie

1990 5 speed SC
1997 4.6 LX with Sports Suspension

·
Registered
987 Posts
Gonna have to back up Todd Jelle. He is a cool stand up guy with some awesome products. He doesn't just make them for SC, he owns several of them. Don't know about pricing, but you will get every cent of what you pay for from him...

Sam

·
Registered
987 Posts
Ohh, and he let me play in one.... That was a good time... SC 5 speed.... And donuts.... Good times...

Sam

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the help guys, I ordered a set from Todd Jelle last friday so I can't wait to get them and put them on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Digital Oxygen said:
How much for the Silver set?
$15 shipped. TCCOA discount applies...lol. Let me know. You will get two and not just one. Just in case.

·
Registered
30 Posts
onebad35thsc said:

$15 shipped. TCCOA discount applies...lol. Let me know. You will get two and not just one. Just in case.
I want to get a set in black. What do I make the money order out to? Thanks

-Duane

·
Registered
43 Posts
b00stedv6biRd said:

I want to get a set in black. What do I make the money order out to? Thanks

-Duane
you have a pm

·
Registered
30 Posts
onebad35thsc said:

you have a pm
I'll have it out on friday

Thanks!

-Duane

·
Registered
104 Posts
I NEED A SET OF BLACK 3M LETTERS FOR MY REAR SUPERCOUPE BUMBER ALSO SEND ME A PM ON WHO I CAN SEND A M/O TO !WHO EVER MAKES THEM!

!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts