TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all
im leaving for Basic Training in 18 days, so im tryin to have somethings ordered now before i leave and have my friend install them for me while im gone. i cant find the following items, and was hopin someone could maybe get me a link?

1. Computer Performance Chip. not sure if its the one you install in the computer itself or if you program it through the diagnostic port.

2. Set of high performance cams. want a good set of cams for my bird.

3. Cobra R rims and Tires. I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!! i saw some pics and they looked so nice, i really want them

any help would be awesome!
1995 Thunderbird 4.6

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I hope you trust him not to get too crazy while test driving it in your absence. :D

btw I don't know what the case is with your sig, but i've literally seen dumbass's come to a dead stop on 6 lane divided roads with a median and side lanes they could of pulled off on! That's even though there's not a stop sign or traffic light (or obstruction) to be seen anywhere. In those cases yes it's their fault they got slammed. LOL

Heck last night i passed some cop blocking 1 of 3 lanes with his cruiser. The car he pulled over was parked on the side of the road (were it was safe(r) to pull off) yet he parked his cruiser in the road blocking heavy traffic??? wtf some cops are just idiots, it's scary to think they have a gun too. They're dangerous enough with how they park their cruiser... :eek:

Simply saying you were at a dead stop and Allstate is trying to screw you with the blame doesn't tell the story... although i do think allstate is a really lousy company that's out to screw it's policy holders any way they can. Somewhere i was reading an insurance forum and boy did the ex-allstate claims adjusters have bad things to say about them. They fought claims that made them sick it was so wrong what they were doing for Allstate... "In Good Hands" my ass. lol

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
if your in there get a fair of 96+ npi F5 heads. Im running the F4s still and have had stage 2 comp cams for about 3 years now. Just remember that most wild cams arent going to pass emisions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you trust him not to get too crazy while test driving it in your absence. :D

btw I don't know what the case is with your sig, but i've literally seen dumbass's come to a dead stop on 6 lane divided roads with a median and side lanes they could of pulled off on! That's even though there's not a stop sign or traffic light (or obstruction) to be seen anywhere. In those cases yes it's their fault they got slammed. LOL

Heck last night i passed some cop blocking 1 of 3 lanes with his cruiser. The car he pulled over was parked on the side of the road (were it was safe(r) to pull off) yet he parked his cruiser in the road blocking heavy traffic??? wtf some cops are just idiots, it's scary to think they have a gun too. They're dangerous enough with how they park their cruiser... :eek:

Simply saying you were at a dead stop and Allstate is trying to screw you with the blame doesn't tell the story... although i do think allstate is a really lousy company that's out to screw it's policy holders any way they can. Somewhere i was reading an insurance forum and boy did the ex-allstate claims adjusters have bad things to say about them. They fought claims that made them sick it was so wrong what they were doing for Allstate... "In Good Hands" my ass. lol
i was on the thruway when traffic came to a dead stop because it was gridlocked and i literally had nowhere to go, so i had to stop. i myself almost hit the car infront of me, and about 2 seconds after i had been waiting, the guy behind me hit me. his carrier is allstate, and they are trying to tell me that i cut the guy off and thats what happened. it is not my fault whatsoever, i was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. its ok cause i turned the case over to the new york state insurance commissioner. i HATE allstate, they are absolutely evil people. i just dont understand how they can tell me that me being at a dead stop in 2 miles of gridlocked traffic them telling me a rearend was my fault, i had nowhere to go. im mostly fighting it becasue i had to have my car stored at a garage for 26 days, and the fee for that is 25 a day, so that came to 740 with tax, and they only want to give me 645 dollars for the totaled value fee of my 93 caddy, and they said they would pay 20% of the storage fee up to 10 days, so ya, they are basically trying to just screw me over royally, so im not about to take it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if your in there get a fair of 96+ npi F5 heads. Im running the F4s still and have had stage 2 comp cams for about 3 years now. Just remember that most wild cams arent going to pass emisions.
good thing is is that New York doesnt have emissions until 97, so they should work if i go that route

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
i was on the thruway when traffic came to a dead stop because it was gridlocked and i literally had nowhere to go, so i had to stop....
That sucks but I'm sorry to say your story doesn't surprise me.

Allstate appears to do anything and everything they can to minimize claims. What actually happened isn't relevant so much as what they know they can get away with 9 times out of 10.They not only try every tactic in the book to screw over those who their customers hit, but their customers get the shaft just as badly when they file a claim. seems like they'll do anything they legally can to get out of paying a claim no matter how unscrupulous and unsavory.

Anyway not looking to hijack your thread, you might want to post your complaint over at http://allstateinsuranceonline.com/ if you haven't already.

Oh and never trust that black dude in the Allstate commercials! Not because he's black but because he's repping douchbags like Allstate. lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sucks but I'm sorry to say your story doesn't surprise me.

Allstate appears to do anything and everything they can to minimize claims. What actually happened isn't relevant so much as what they know they can get away with 9 times out of 10.They not only try every tactic in the book to screw over those who their customers hit, but their customers get the shaft just as badly when they file a claim. seems like they'll do anything they legally can to get out of paying a claim no matter how unscrupulous and unsavory.

Anyway not looking to hijack your thread, you might want to post your complaint over at http://allstateinsuranceonline.com/ if you haven't already.

Oh and never trust that black dude in the Allstate commercials! Not because he's black but because he's repping douchbags like Allstate. lol
ya, tell me about it, i completely HATE these morons, and i appreciate any info anyone wants to give me. i have fought with the ppl from allstate in the claims department and called them everyname in the book, prolly not a good idea, but tellin me this problem is my fault is beyond sickening, thats why i handed it over to the state, and they opened a claim, so let everyone know NOT TO TRUST ALLSTATE!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts