TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a driverside door for a 1994 thunderbird wondering what would fit and if anyone can help me get my hands on one.

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,917 Posts
Try www.car-part.com for a start. You can search locally or nationally for parts off of salvage yard vehicles. Another couple of sites: www.greenleafauto.com and www.lkqcorp.com

Another thought: post the part request in the "Wanted" section in the Marketplace forum, and/or search the "Parts for Sale" section in the Marketplace forum (people part out cars at times, and post their "List-o-Parts" there - it'd be worth looking through that section).

Good luck to you.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
I got 2 doors back in cleveland, ohio off of a 96 T-Bird. Good shape, fully loaded with glass, mirrors, handles, locks, controls etc.... Pearl w/ tan skin. I currently live in VA, but I can have a buddy arrange something with you if you are intersted.

I am looking for 250 bux each!

·
Registered
196 Posts
where are in michigan i live in detroit and there is a place where you can get any part. its called parts galore and they have just about any car. last year i bought a sc bumper $35.00, 94 door panels $10.00 lights and other stuff. doors will cost about 30.00 bucks

email me [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts