TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 lx and was wondering if ford made stock fogs that fit into thoes lower holes in my bumper. I don't have any hyper white or blue headlights and i really want the fogs to match the lights. Maybe I could use ones off a 99+ mustang. That is a pretty close shape an i could get them from a junkyard. Thanks for any info/ideas/pics.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
OEM fogs = crap. If you want fog lights that do anything, your going to have to buy aftermarket.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
TantrumMn said:
I have a 95 lx and was wondering if ford made stock fogs that fit into thoes lower holes in my bumper. I don't have any hyper white or blue headlights and i really want the fogs to match the lights. Maybe I could use ones off a 99+ mustang. That is a pretty close shape an i could get them from a junkyard. Thanks for any info/ideas/pics.
I have been thinking the same for my 96.I was looking at the hole,but it is set pretty far back and dont know if it would shine all that great.I was looking more at the 96-98 GT driving lights,I dont know if they are the same as 99s or not though.I will have to get a set and see what I can do with them.
And they arent actually fog lights,they are classified as driving lights.I have had them on Several GTs,my SVO and several Turbo Coupes and I think they really help out by lighting the road.
I will keep you posted.I will go over this week and see if they are compatiable or not.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
621 Posts
Re: Re: Looking for fogs

LX-Tasy said:

I have been thinking the same for my 96.I was looking at the hole,but it is set pretty far back and dont know if it would shine all that great.I was looking more at the 96-98 GT driving lights,I dont know if they are the same as 99s or not though.I will have to get a set and see what I can do with them.
And they arent actually fog lights,they are classified as driving lights.I have had them on Several GTs,my SVO and several Turbo Coupes and I think they really help out by lighting the road.
I will keep you posted.I will go over this week and see if they are compatiable or not.
Thanks,
Chris
I have some aux. driving lights, and I have them in my air dam. They're not sticking out, because that looks real tacky... instead... I tucked them inside the air dam. They still work very well, and are quite bright. Another plus is that the wiring of them was dead easy, due to the fact that they're remote controlled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts