TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear TCCOA Members,

I had an address for a ford truck club like this, that had forums and everything. Does anyone know what it is??? PLease e-mail me at [email protected] PLEASE!!!!!!!!! THank you very much

Nick

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
tread lightly on FTE, they just deleted a whole chapter (the NW Chapter) and banned a bunch of people. they baited them, and when they bit, the killed them off.

ken has an attitude problem, and if your opinions dont mesh with his, they will modify your posts, your sig, or delete whole threads, then deny doing it.

great place for tech, but dont count on being able to speak your mind at all.

jamie

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I tried to use Ford-Trucks.com get some information on my 82 F-150. I ended up getting better information on my particular issue from the Crown Vic folks (variable venturi carbs, ARGHHHHH) and I agree, it seems like you have to really watch yourself or you are gone. I understand the need for order and not letting things get out of hand, but people will disagree and there are many opinions and also different outlooks and ways to do things, but not there.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Well, I apparently have already been deleted. . . .I have only posted there a few times in the past few years. I don't know what I said but I guess I will just troll since I am not welcome. :(

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
whats up fastronald.....dont suppose you have been over there lately?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Trucks

Kermit..............nope. Have not been at FTE in weeks now to see what's going on. I keep in touch with some of the members there. I'd like a nice 51' F - 1 or another soild 65' F - 250 to play with.

·
Registered
457 Posts
drama, lots of drama....they disbanded the NW chapter and banned some people. over what, i am not sure

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
I joined FTE awhile ago. I didn't always get Tech answers there, and I had a few arguements with a couple of moderators there. I can still post and such but haven't had the need. I haven't really found a good Tech site on the 87 - 96 F-Series pickups. Perhaps I will join the one Bill posted when I have another question.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fte

Didn't know about all the drama...I have been lurking and posting a little. It is very good (educational) on the diesel front. Mods are everywhere for the 7.3 PSD. Drag ...it all costs $$$, T-bird, Boss, Diesel....daughter in college. Too many gas tanks and mods to do!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
F T E

Just stopped in at FTE..............things in the Illinois Chapter seem.......uh.......slow.

I wish slisty luck in keeping the chapter moving.

I hear from JohnT and Farimontman now and then.

·
Registered
457 Posts
i always bounced between Illinois chapter, So-cal chapter, and NWC, but havent been in there in months it feels like.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts