TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for someone to remove my intake manifold and clean out the intercooler. i suspect it is very oily after 40k miles, and a poorly designed oil catcher. i have a better system on the way, but i want to start fresh. it's about a 3-4 hr job from what i have read on some of the L forums. want someone experienced in this engine setup. thanks in advance for any rec's.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, have bbk shorty headers en route. will need those installed as well. that would be best done with a lift.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, i'd like to have them on before i head down to honeybrook pa next month!!

·
Super Moderator
12,529 Posts
What? You've been selling car parts and working around dealerships for how long; and you don't know any local mechanics that you'd trust to work on your vehicle?

Don't answer that. lol

:zwall:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,808 Posts
What? You've been selling car parts and working around dealerships for how long; and you don't know any local mechanics that you'd trust to work on your vehicle?

Don't answer that. lol

:zwall:

:) I was thinking the same thing there Trunk !

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
none near me. i trust plenty, but time is an issue....and i'm cheap!!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the headers are here. this sunday is out for me, as it's my son's birthday party.....unless you wanted to come grab the truck around noon and bring it back when you are done. next sunday i have baseball from 10-2. then the season is done. i am heading down to PA on the 21st, and would like them on by then. if you do take it(and leave me something to drive!), you might as well do the intercooler at the same time. i have done further research, and the i/c can be cleaned and reinstalled in 2 hrs, not 4. i will print the better, quicker directions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts