TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pics of a modded mark vIII and a cougar to be used on the back of a new club shirt. The mark i'm thinking of was a pearl color with flames. if you know who it belongs to please let me know. i'd like a shot of it from straight on in the front. I also want a shot of a modded cougar showing it from the front passenger side. i've got siska onboard and he's donating a pick of his tbird launching for it. thanks, Dave

·
Registered
431 Posts
Pearl Mark VIII with flames was probably Lonnie's. Can't help you with the cougar though,sorry.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
yeah that's Lonnie's car Brian. I cant seem to find any pictures of it right now. He used to have pics of it on his old website but he just recently revamped it. www dot blueovalchips dot com <-- trying to prevent him from more website problems like his last one :)

What car club huh? You switchin teams? traitor... :D I'm in. Also, you can take a picture of Joe's car, but it's just performance white, lowered, with cobra r's. Nothing real extreme.

-Thomas

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thomas said:
yeah that's Lonnie's car Brian. I cant seem to find any pictures of it right now. He used to have pics of it on his old website but he just recently revamped it. www dot blueovalchips dot com <-- trying to prevent him from more website problems like his last one :)

What car club huh? You switchin teams? traitor... :D I'm in. Also, you can take a picture of Joe's car, but it's just performance white, lowered, with cobra r's. Nothing real extreme.

-Thomas
whatcha mean switching teams?? the shirts are for this club

1 - 4 of 4 Posts