TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

I'm looking for a set of small fog lights to fit in the front air dam in my xenon kit. Right now I am using a set of PIAAs that measure 2 1/8" tall (with the bracket), they fit well, but they are problematic. To replace the bulb, I need to replace the whole lens/bulb assembly. Also, the wires that plug into the wiring harness rotted out. Now, I can rebuild the ones I have and make them work, but if I could find a set that is very short that uses a regular bulb, that would make my life much happier.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I too have just got my Xenon front air dam for my 97 LX and am looking for fog/driving lights to fit those small holes, If you find a good fit, please let me know!

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Johnny Cougar said:
How do you open it replace the bulb? I'm going to be burying these things in my front air dam, and don't want to have to remove the whole thing if the blub blows.
it has screws on the back side. Just take out the allen screws on the sides for the brackets and back out the phillips screws.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I have Fog lights that i think will fit perfectly in your xenon ground kit.PM me if your interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts