TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this really is not a tech question. Since all of us here are cool to each other I thought it would be okay. I am looking for someone here in Oklahoma to race. I don't know anyone here that has a MN12 to race. Most people that drive cars like ours will not race. I live around Norman, OK. Thanks again everyone.
Kenneth

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well I live in oklahoma, I drive an mn-12, I reside about 10 minutes north of norman, and also...I'll race as long as I feel safe....

Oh yeah...and my name is Kenneth....
weird :confused:

Now that I think of it, theres probably a few more people in the Oklahoma area that would be glad to race you....they'll probably post here shortly...
you got
SC Ward
okcbird
Ozzman149g
wkenneth (me)
and a few others I cant recall of the top of my head

·
Registered
47 Posts
i live in Tulsa and I go to OU during the school season. I'll give you a run if you want. Tell me when and where. Ill even video it for you.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I'm here

I live in Moore.
Although right now there's snow on the ground and my bird is down for count. Intercooler pump went out on my supercharger setup and I've got to get a replacement. Until then, I toodlin' around in my 6 cylinder Ford pickup.
I'd like to get together sometime though.
Allen

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Moore as in really Moore OR south Oklahoma City? I live in far south of Oklahoma City literally a minute from Westmoore High School. Let me know what's up, we can meet sometime real easy, hell chances are by that picture you live in my same neighborhood. ;)

-J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts