TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy 2 bfg g-force t/a kdws 255/50/17. Anybody know where I can get these? Everyplace out here is telling me there on back order. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where at I looked on tire rack and there on backorder.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
tire kingdom sells them....

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
You can get a tire that handles and wears just as good for about $25-30 cheaper each -- the Kumho ASX 255/50-17 is an excellent tire. It's actually got better wet traction than the BFGs. I've run both. Whatever you do, don't try the Fuzion ZRi...they're complete crap.

:D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have a set of Riken Raptors I'm quite happy with. I was looking at the Fusion ZRi that Sir William mentioned and they had horrible reviews.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
same here. I just bought riken raptors as well. 95 dollar a tire. 245/45 18's EXCELLENT tire. I don't know about wear yet but traction wise they are prett damn good. they are quiet though. I've never had a low profile tire so its a little weird not hearing them squall in a hard cornering. So I've yet to take these guys to their limit but I've definitely cornered pretty damn hard. I took a sharp turn so hard that my glasses that were hooked on the visor flew all the way across the car hit the passenger side window and rested on the inside trim next to the window there... thank god the window was up. Although my car also doesn't have a stock suspension :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts