TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Wondering if anyone here knows of a good shop that I can trust to do a J-mod here in Central FL on my '95 Mark VIII? I know Dennis Rinehart is up in J-ville, but that's just too darn far...If I was looking to do some major mods, he'd be the man, but just looking for your basic J-mod, Mercon V, and tranny cooler install.

Thanks in advance,
JC

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
pm james d. tell him i sent you, and he'll probably do it for free for you whenever and wherever you want!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm james d. tell him i sent you, and he'll probably do it for free for you whenever and wherever you want!

HEY...cool! I met James a couple years ago when I had my last Birdie...very cool guy; I'll PM him. Thanks!! :cool:

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
hey.. wtf

i dunno how to do that sh*t...well.. i do.. but you know...

and screw DR

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Lamotta is good, so is Realstreet in Winter Springs. Both are good shops.

There are many local domestic racers on that site, that is the good Orlando crew.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Talked to Jay @ RealStreet; said he would do a valve body only; wasn't interested in drilling out my existing sep. plate.........same with Jake.

I'm waiting to hear back if they would do the pre-drilled sep. plate and kit from Lonnie, @ Blue Oval...that may be the most convenient way of doing it, even though it's a little more $$

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Talked to Jay @ RealStreet; said he would do a valve body only; wasn't interested in drilling out my existing sep. plate.........same with Jake.

I'm waiting to hear back if they would do the pre-drilled sep. plate and kit from Lonnie, @ Blue Oval...that may be the most convenient way of doing it, even though it's a little more $$
I think Jake can handle that and if he needs any help tell him to call me.

Darrin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts