TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some searching, and still not sure what I need. I do know I like my current wheels, but when I put on the 13" rotors on the front, I didn't have the clearance for the calipers. I had some 5/16" universal spacers, which seem to work.

I get vibration at around 60-65mph. Looking through some old threads I came accross this site: http://www.skulte.com/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_id/57?osCsid=2b198830d3e98ff222a9026f2f4b7b29

this is the first time I have seen "wheelcentric" how does that differ from hubcentric, and should I still try and find some hubcentric rings?

Also, does anybody have other reccomendations to buy a wheel adapters from? I feel if I get something that will fit like a glove, that may resolve the vibration.

tia

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
From that link, they will bore the hub side for your hub size, and the wheel centric means they will machine a lip on the wheel side that fits the wheel hub bore.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So does this sound like a reasonable price? Has anybody purchased from them before?

·
Registered
987 Posts
So does this sound like a reasonable price? Has anybody purchased from them before?
They are called Hubcentric Wheel Spacers. The have a lip that fits inside your wheels hub-bore then they are machined to the spec of the actual hub size of your car. So they have a dual purpose...They are on the expensive side but it sounds like ya need them.

Hit me up with a PM and give me the specs you need. See what I can do for ya.

Brad

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I got my steen heads. I got a garage full of parts, as you can tell from my signature. I just need to take a couple weeks, and do the PI engine swap, and tranny, etc.

Cudaz, I'll PM you,

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts