TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to say anything bad about it, just not my personal taste. Maybe someone on here will like it and find it in thier hearts to pay 7g's for it.......

Justin

Clicky Clicky

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I think that's already been posted. I don't like it. What the hell kind of air filter is that?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If its been posted before I'm sorry, I thought it was just put on ebay but I just looked and its been on for 2 days already.

I'm pretty sure thats just another of the 100 million k&n ripoff filters, I think I've heard of that though through my ricer friends. But I dont know for sure. Justin

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
What the hell happened to the center of the rear piece? Did they cut it out to fit the ricetips?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I want audio of a 4.6 with dual fart cannons/pasta makers......

Blaaa laa a laaaaaaa, mmhhhhh, bluuuuh luuuu luuuuhhh lllaaaaa laaaaa.....

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I know i might get shot for this but Im curious to know if anyone knows any information about the decals on the side. Not for my car, just curious.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
NASTY! A tach with a shift light on an auto?! LMAO! Damn that's a hideous representation of a fine automobile.

Earl

·
Registered
773 Posts
I like the alum. diamond plate floor mat and rad support trim:uppoint:

To each his own but I bet it dont get a bid!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I actaully like it!

Minus the..

Wing
DUB Sticker
Seats
Air Filter
Stickers on the bottom on the gfx

And I dont see a problem with a Hugh Tach w/ a auto ;) I know alot of people have them..

PS - One pic shows dual gauge pod, other doesnt....

& wtf is Transmittion

·
Registered
484 Posts
And just forget opening that trunk lid in any kind of wind.....

Remove all stickers, fart cannons, change spoiler, and it might not look too bad... It can be restored!

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Notice the nitrous oxide solenoids in the engine bay. I bet it has some kick to it.
-Thomas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts