TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
say i wanted a little more play in the rear, so as to swing the rear out easier, how do i accomplish that? just get a smaller rear stabilizer bar? almost impossible to get my rear to swing around corners...especially with 245-60-15.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
actually, you would want a bigger rear sway bar to make it oversteer more. a smaller one would make it oversteer less. If you really want to be swining the rear end around, suspension stuff problaby isn't the way to do it, because if you are making it come around easier with suspension, it could happen when you aren't trying to make it happen. Unless you wanna try and be one of those drifter guys :uppoint: Figure skating for cars.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so all i would need is a bigger bar? seems easy enough.

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
93 lx said:
so all i would need is a bigger bar? seems easy enough.

Or some skinny rear tires.

-Rod

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Or a supercharger, or nitrous, maybe a PI swap. I would choose more horsepower over unstable handling.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Maybe all that downforce from the LED spoiler is the problem. ;)

-Miller

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Rich95XR7 said:
Or a supercharger, or nitrous, maybe a PI swap. I would choose more horsepower over unstable handling.
Exactly what I was getting at. Hell, if you have a 3.8L even a really crappy 5.0 would make it easier to spin the tires. You could get an old carbed 5.0 that ran fine real cheap I bet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts