TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short lets just say our 94tbird 4.6lx smashed into a gaurd rail doing 75mph then bounced off of it, spun about 8 times in the road and came to a stop. the front end is gone, and what isnt gone is pushed all the way over to the passenger side. ill have pics tomorrow, as its dark right now.
this was my brothers car and he was the only one in the car when it happened (due to bad road conditions and lack of brains) he walked out of it shookup with a sprained wrist. The motor and tranny are almost brand new, only 30k on rebuild for both. if you guys need anything let me know, ill be keeping the drivetrain but letting most of the rest go. anything from the cabin back is in decent shape. this is terrible, but im positive i can find a bird thats out of commision and rebuild it with this fresh drivetrain.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Man, look at that paint on the hood! That is bad!

J/k. Ya, that sucks like when I backed my brother's Cougar into the light pole. At least he's an automotive collision repair major. Got any of them as kin? Maybe he can visit you and help you out whenever mom moves up to Bozeman. :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bozeman huh? thats a nice place, and only about 1.5 hours away.
i can do some body work but i think this car is a total loss, everything is tweaked and it would be cheaper to buy another tbird than buy parts to fix this wrecked one.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
My brother can do frame alignment and stuff pretty cheap at school. That doesn't look too bad to me, but I don't see the whole pic. But you gotta think that it's not worth too much with the paint like it is. Better to part that one out and get a different one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts