TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you know Im parting out my 93, I still have a lot of stuff left so here it is.

Parts for sale: numbers 1-9 have never been on the car, 10 and up are from the car.

______Never Installed_______

1. Mark VIII aluminum rear LCA's. sandblasted, need new bushings (Cobra IRS poly bushings fit in these). NEVER USED on my car. - $115 shipped

2. 89-93 Xenon GFX. front and rear valances need repainted, side skirts are brand new. (might consider splitting, if you SC guys just want the front) - $500 + shipping

3. 1989 SC front swaybar. Perfect condition. - $65 shipped

4. 1997 F-150 4.2L upper intake manifold - $40 shipped

5. SHO Spoiler, forest green, small crack under LED, but not serious, repairable - $75 shipped

6. Mark VIII Aluminum differential, 3.08 open (bought from racecougar a looong time ago and never used it) - $120 shipped

7. 1989 SC intercooler tubes - $35 shipped

8. MN12Performance.com's wheel hop eliminator kit. Includes, ALL rear IRS bushings, differential case cover support (black powder coat), reinforced rear diff mount, IRS pinion brace (red powder coat), 89SC rear swaybar poly bushings and LX shock mounts, automatic transmission solid mount and crossmember mount, IRS poly mount bushings, poly control arm bushings. NEVER USED, I think I paid 500 for this. I know all the parts inidivually equaled 600. - $550 shipped

9. 89 SC black leather rear fold down seat with metal H style support, these are dried out at the very top and slightly ripped where the leather shrunk a little. The bottom seat is in pretty damn good shape. Never used in my car. - $100 shipped

______removed from the car___________

12. Eibach Pro Kit 1.5" lowering springs for v6 NA, 20k - $150 shipped

13. All around Tokico Blue shocks, 15k - $120 shipped

14. 4 fanblade 15" wheels w/o tires - $100 + shipping

15. 2 fanblade 15" wheels, painted charcoal with silver lip and silver bird in the center cap, these look like shadowdragon's wheels (my drag wheels) - $50 + shipping

16. 89 SC black leather power adjustable seats with inflatable backseat and side bolsters. Need recovered, but they are comfy and work well. The plastic switch cover on the driver side is broken, weird huh? lol - $100 + shipping

17. Rear disc swap - $180 shipped
here's the parts breakdown: *new means they were bought new when the swap was done 2 yrs ago.*
-spindles (used)
-calipers (used)
-Wagner LT Warranty rotors (new)
-Wagner Thermoquiet pads (still in great condition and new)
-brake hoses (new)
-e-brake cables (new)
-new BCA/National wheel bearings with less than 5k on them.

18. Center Console e-brake conversion - $80 shipped
-center console from SC w/ auto tranny
-e-brake handle with mounting hardware (used)
-brake light switch (used)
-intermediate brake cable (new)

4.6L DOHC Swap Project
I'm also selling my DOHC project, which is completely disassembled to the bare block, but is all ready to be put back together minus needing some honing on the cylinders. There is virtually no ridge at the top of the cylinders where the piston rings stop, which means VERY little wear. I have ALL the gaskets, A-series Federal Mogul rod bearings (mains still look very good), water pump, belt, alternator, thermostat housing, fuel rail, alternator bracket, top coolant pipe, 24# Injectors, and 3 different intake manifolds: 1 stock mark viii intake manifold, 1 ported mark viii intake manifold, and 1 Lincoln Continental intake manifold (the conti manifold is cast alumium instead of welded bent tubes, which means this can be extremely ported or extrude honed far more than the mark viii intake can be, and also has a deeper floor of the tank area, which means more volume and, which means more power and instant cylinder fill at launch. Also have 98 cobra cams, the valve covers are sand blasted for powder coating, also have plug wire covers for valve covers, exhaust manifolds are painted with a high temp 'ceramic' flat black, and the passenger side manifold has had the catalytic converter removed (built in to the manifold from the factory) and had a 2.5" flange welded on. 6qt oil pan. The heads are stock but had planned on porting them, and still can if someone is willing to opt for that. I had planned on putting down 300rwhp with this setup. I have about 1200 dollars in to this engine plus time on porting and sandblasting and Im taking offers.

-Thomas

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Thomas, I am interested in the 2 fanblade wheels (painted charcoal). Those are without tires, right? You didn't say if you are factoring shipping into the cost. Do you have a pic or two (not essential, but helpful)?

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S_Mazza, I will get you some pics.

Midwestbird, you'll have a PM in a few minutes.

Items do not include shipping, sorry, forgot to mention that. Thanks.
-Thomas

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
18. Center Console e-brake conversion - $75
-center console from SC w/ auto tranny
-e-brake handle with mounting hardware (used)
-brake light switch (used)
-intermediate brake cable (new)
Will this fit a 95 t-bird and is that all thats needed to convert?

·
Registered
566 Posts
4. 1997 F-150 4.2L upper intake manifold - $40
What does this fit? Will it fit a 96-97? How much larger is it and does it have all the same vac line fittings?

Joe

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tc88 - Yes they will fit your car, the front springs are designed for a v6, however, so your car would sit a little lower in the front than mine did. If you go to my website there are pictures of it lowered on there. I would think yours would sit ~1/2" lower in the front.

David_viny - the center console is different, you would need one for a 94-95 superocupe. Everything else will fit.

JNT - it would require a split-port conversion (97+ f-150, 99+ mustang) But this intak is about 4" above stock height and is known as the "torque" intake because of its long runners.

-Thomas

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MOST prices now include shipping. Only the larger items do not include shipping, since shipping would eat half the price. Someone buy this stuff, I need garage space.
-Thomas

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hi Thomas,

I am still considering the 2 fanblade wheels. I just have to make sure that my missing two are not at my parents' house. If you have the pics, those would be good, but it's not critical.

·
Registered
66 Posts
PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts