TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off some parts.

Walbro 255LPH fuel pump with sending unit and ready to drop in tank. This is the complete pump assembly. 9k miles. Even has the tank gasket oring in good shape. $70 shipped.

Two gauge clusters. Selling together for $55 shipped. One is white faced with flames at night. Other is OEM. Both are out of a 96. No idea on condition of odometer gears but the white face had new ones put in two years ago. No pics of them at night. Sorry. They both work.

2v oil pickup tube. $25 shipped
4v oil pickup tube. $25 shipped
2x 4v oil pumps. One with 25k and one with 50k. Both came out of running engine. $40 shipped for either or $55 shipped for both.

Rear main seal plate for 4.6 $30 shipped Needs new seal.

Set of 16 rockers and followers. 9k miles on them. $90 shipped

2v Windsor valve covers with bolts and seals. 9k miles on the seals. $50 shippped

Can send pics upon request.

·
Registered
390 Posts
255 fuel pump

Selling off some parts.

3.27 OEM ford gears in a aluminum pumpkin. Has traction lock. Mileage is around 25k. Traction lock still spun both tires. $340 shipped.

Walbro 255LPH fuel pump with sending unit and ready to drop in tank. This is the complete pump assembly. 9k miles. Even has the tank gasket oring in good shape. $75 shipped.

Two gauge clusters. Selling together for $55 shipped. One is white faced with flames at night. Other is OEM. Both are out of a 96. No idea on condition of odometer gears but the white face had new ones put in two years ago. No pics of them at night. Sorry. They both work.

2x sets of Windsor PI cams. These have the pressed on cam gears. One set has 40k and one has 9k. $40 shipped.

2v oil pickup tube. $25 shipped
4v oil pickup tube. $25 shipped
2x 4v oil pumps. One with 25k and one with 50k. Both came out of running engine. $45 shipped for either or $65 shipped for both.

Rear main seal plate for 4.6 $30 shipped Needs new seal.

Set of 16 rockers and followers. 9k miles on them. $100 shipped

2v Windsor valve covers with bolts and seals. 9k miles on the seals. $65 shippped

Can send pics upon request.

I am also parting out two 95 thunderbirds. One is green with tan interior. One is white with blue interior. Tan interior is pretty shot but blue interior is nice. Both are pretty much stock.
dipps on the fuel pump if u still have it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a set of headlights and corners for the 95s
I have a set of headlights for the 95 but only one corner. The other is gone. Let me know if interested and I can get pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I need a drivers side mirror and the light socket for the shift indicator. Also, how is the headliner in the tan interior?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a drivers side mirror for $25 shipped. Your choice of white or green. Both are good. No light socket or headliner.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I need a drivers side mirror and the light socket for the shift indicator. Also, how is the headliner in the tan interior?
I have a light socket indicator - $14 shipped. The indicator is absolutely perfect.

EDIT: Are you talking about the actual socket that holds the bulb? Or the piece the socket pops into (the indicator)?

I think you may mean the bulb holder itself which is just a standard 192 wedge bulb holder available anywhere.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a drivers side mirror for $25 shipped. Your choice of white or green. Both are good. No light socket or headliner.
I can get a new one for a little more than that. The most I can do is probably $20 shipped.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prices lowered.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
paintme205 said:
...blue interior is nice.
I'm interested in a blue cloth driver's seat with a good power seat switch panel. But, even if the switch panel is busted, I'm still interested in a good condition seat.

Here are some pics of the seat I'm looking to replace. Looking for the same seat insert design.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

If the driver's seat in the car you have is in good condition a couple of photos will be greatly appreciated.:)

Also be interested in:

A blue passenger power seat switch panel.

A blue passenger side kick panel.

A blue AC vent.

All parts for a '95 Thunderbird LX.

Shipped to Dodge City, KS. 67801.

Thanks!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My seats look more blue but maybe it's just the camera lighting. I'll get pics tomorrow for you. Everything is in great shape.

Shipping would be like 200 bucks lol. We could meet up halfway? Would be 150-175 miles for each of us.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My seats look more blue but maybe it's just the camera lighting. I'll get pics tomorrow for you. Everything is in great shape.

Shipping would be like 200 bucks lol. We could meet up halfway? Would be 150-175 miles for each of us.

Yeah, that would be great if we could meet halfway. Look forward to seeing some pics, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Cheers!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bumpity.

Make me an offer. It's christmas....I may feel like santa.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Are the black dash trim pieces around the gauges/radio in good shape?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys, been on vacation for the last month and doing some work stuff. Fuel pumps are still available.

I can send pics of the gauge clusters in a couple days if still interested.

Trim pieces are junk Dave_6

1 - 20 of 27 Posts