Canton Mustang aluminum oil pan - new
Canton windage tray kit - new
Cobra exhaust manifolds - used
Spec stage 3 lightweight clutch - new
PI intake with aluminum xover - used
Romeo valve covers with new gaskets - new
BBK Romeo covers - used
Set of sealed power -11cc dish pistons - new
Near complete 2V to 4V set of swap parts (timing cover, chains, heads, Cobra exhaust manifolds, etc) - used
Low mileage 3.8 S/C blower - used
S/C steering wheels (2) - used

·
Registered
859 Posts
Your shipping prices are way out of line.

Thomas

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Your shipping prices are way out of line.

Thomas

It is taking the UPS calculator and adding $5-$8 for packaging material depending on the item. Every item was weighed with its expected packaging as well and some reflect the oversized charges UPS charges me.

IMHO - Its UPS charges that are out of line these days. Its $8.04 to ship a one pound package next door, and Paypal hits me for 3% of that money transfer as well.

I refuse to use the Post Office unless absolutely neccessary. Filing out insurance forms, standing in line, etc., is a waste of my time for a possible $1 sale on Ebay, I would rather send it to the landfill for that. The UPS hub is 2 miles from my house and since I have an account I hit a few buttons in Paypal and everything is done correctly, plus I can get insurance claims actually paid.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
It is taking the UPS calculator and adding $5-$8 for packaging material depending on the item. Every item was weighed with its expected packaging as well and some reflect the oversized charges UPS charges me.

IMHO - Its UPS charges that are out of line these days. Its $8.04 to ship a one pound package next door, and Paypal hits me for 3% of that money transfer as well.
I work at the UPS hub here locally, and YES the shipping costs these days with us is inflated. ;)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most of the auctions has less than a day so a final bump to the top for anyone that didn't see these parts and might be interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts