TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post something about you so we the LA crew can all get to know each other.

I'm Chad, 21, and go to LSU.

Drive a 95 bird with an 02 explorer engine under the hood.

What about the rest of you guys.

I'm around the New orleans/Baton rouge/Slidell areas if any other tbird guys need any mechanical help just PM me!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hey guys, Im new to the forum, in fact this is my first post. Needless to say I have spent countless hours staring at TCCoA.com till my eyeballs dried up. Thanks for all the useful information and expertise!

Im down here in New Orleans, a recent graduate of Loyola University just working now and trying to pay back these student loans!:mad:

I've got a '94 LX with not too many mods as of yet, Once she gets running well, then I'll try to get her flying fast!

Mods so far:
K&N in fender
76 mm. C&L MAFS
PVC MAFS to TB tube
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust (Sounds extra loud with the rusted through muffler):leftright
9mm plug wires

Interior/Exterior:
Clear corners
Sanded and polished headlights
Removed V8 emblems, sanded of black backing, and repainted blue with chrome V8
Removed back badges
Anodized Blue with white accents dash
White face gauges from NR
Relocated Air Conditioning unit to bottom of dash for three gauge DIN (no gauges yet, no money either!)
Lowered with Eibachs
Riding on 15" Centerline Scorpions wrapped in stock front 255/60/15 back Yokohama Avid S/T's
Pioneer removable face with alarm headunit
1 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC and 1 12" MTX Blue Thunder subs
Not quite legal tint:rolleyes:
Blue Interior Lights
Cat Eyes Fog Lights
Optima Red Top Battery

Waiting to be put in:
24,000 B&M Transmission Cooler with AN Hose
Perma Cool oil filter relocation system with AN Hose
PBR Calipers with EBC Green Stuff pads & EBC Slotted & Dimpled Rotors
Upper & Lower Control Arms
Tie Rod Ends

·
Registered
90 Posts
My name's Ryan. I live in Pineville near Alexandria, still lost? It's like an hour away from Monroe. We should do a meet somewhere.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'll try to make it as well, just give me some notice. I might even take off work for Hooters! Maybe we should just start touring the state stopping at every Hooters. I swear I just like the wings, really!:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey I'm in Metairie.
Drive a 95 Cougar with a semi built stroker 4.6 under the hood.
Moved here from up north (damn Yankee) last year and still can't stand the drivers down here. Was a member of the SCCOIA and club mechanic moved down here and still can't find a shop/someones garage to do club work out of.
My Daytime job is doing cultured marble work.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paddycake said:
Hey I'm in Metairie.
Drive a 95 Cougar with a semi built stroker 4.6 under the hood.
Moved here from up north (damn Yankee) last year and still can't stand the drivers down here. Was a member of the SCCOIA and club mechanic moved down here and still can't find a shop/someones garage to do club work out of.
My Daytime job is doing cultured marble work.
Welcome! - I'd like to see that engine - sounds sweet.

You won't find alot of empty garages down here unfortunately.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Or garages ingeneral.
It seems to be a northern thing...
But hey if you need something fixed, modded, etc... just PM or email me.
I do SC headgaskets too.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Whats going on everyone ....

Blake, 23. Married have 2 sons.

I live in Houma. I have associates info tech from Itt tech St. Rose. Certificate in Phlebotomy 12-1-04 from LE Flecther, Houma (about a min away from my apartment), worked as a Terrebonne Ford mechanic for 2 yrs, and Hammonds (arrogant a$$holes) air service mechanic for 1yr (combined 2 yrs in general aviation), and also do Detroit Diesel work.

Im glad someone finally able to get a LA Chapter started .... Maybe a meet at No Problem Raceway?

Others i believe from around new orleans ... if they dont mind....
Epelezo
Finalrights
Getuaload
Svt4.6
Teeshoobie

Edit... Former info posted was rude, hopefully towards a changed man/member.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Kentwood said:
well I don't know about you guys, but my car is down for the winter while she gets some upgrades.
I guess so after that mysterious dent and busted tail light!
My Bird is under the weather right now too with some electrical and suspension upgrades, but to talk T-Birds and go to Hooters, I'll try to get there one way or another. I will be in Vegas from Dec. 24th - Jan. 4th though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey what's up? My name is Charlie. I am in the Shreveport/Bossier City area. I got a wife, a daughter and I am in the Air Force. I have a 97 bird with some pretty good mods on it. I am in the process of saving to get a real strong motor in my bird. Hopefully only a year away.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You and pete got to know each other...I drive a white 95, but it's broken down with a tranny loss, hey maybe you can help me and pete when we go to do the tranny swap! :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts