TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I know they made rear louvers for the third but did they make side louvers? if so where can I find them? And if anybody in here has them I'd be highly interested in purchasing them.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I think louvers could come back. It may not look bad if done well. You are probably going to have to make your own, though.

https://youtu.be/G-MyDOqK6cI

·
Registered
3 Posts
When you are done, don't forget to watch the new episodes of Blossom and Twin Peaks....oh wait its 2017!!

Just kidding, I am a fan of them on the 1982- 1992 Camaro's, may look good on a T-Bird if done properly. Would love to see some pics!

·
Banned
575 Posts
louvers are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
And yes..I don't know where or who makes them but I've seen them personally twice only .

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
When you are done, don't forget to watch the new episodes of Blossom and Twin Peaks....oh wait its 2017!!

Just kidding, I am a fan of them on the 1982- 1992 Camaro's, may look good on a T-Bird if done properly. Would love to see some pics!
Twin Peaks came back in 2017 for a third season.
PLEASE GOD TELL ME NOONE GREENLIT a new Blossom series.
-g

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
I had Louvers on the Awesome '86 Firebird I had.

2.8l V6 auto, was a complete dog. :)

I gave that car, running, to a 16yo kid for all the money he had saved for a car; ~$200.
I even took his change, lol.

Once I got another car, I didn't drive it much. :rofl:

I think I actually inherited Lazarus before I could just give it away like that. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts