TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one here in the JY when i was just walking through. It's a 96 IIRC, and has 85k on the clock. I'm making this post incase someone fairly local is looking for a DOHC motor. this yard sells stuff cheap. You can probably be out the door with it for around $200. If i had the money/time/car to put it in, i'd go for it.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
The IIRC is a rare second edition race package that was only available in '96.

j/k :tongue: It stands for "If I Recall Correctly."

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Firewall blocks pics... what color is the interior and is it still there?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's a white/cream color. door panels are gone, seats are there and nice shape. no rips or tears. just needs the side trim (i have one in black)

what color you looking for? there are a few out there.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
it's a white/cream color. door panels are gone, seats are there and nice shape. no rips or tears. just needs the side trim (i have one in black)

what color you looking for? there are a few out there.
I've got one black and one aqua... the aqua is 93 only though so I doubt we'll see that. I always keep an eye out for black shifter levers that don't have the black ooze disease.

I've got a friend that still uses some of his 96 ivory pieces even though he's custom interior now... I'll tell him too.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Firewall blocks pics... what color is the interior and is it still there?
It looks like "Light Prairie Tan", but the "Int Tr" on the door panels says "ZQ". I think... the photo isn't in focus.

"ZQ" is Ivory according to Mark VIII.org.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i'd say ivory. sorry for the cell pics. and i have a shifter that doesnt ooze if you need one. pretty sure that one wasnt either. that pic makes it look more "tan" than it really is. it's more of a white color

what exactly are you looking for? if i could dye the seats black and have them match my SC rears i'd grab them. they are in better shape than the ones i have, but the white would throw it way off.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
yeah, i'd say ivory. sorry for the cell pics. and i have a shifter that doesnt ooze if you need one. pretty sure that one wasnt either. that pic makes it look more "tan" than it really is. it's more of a white color

what exactly are you looking for? if i could dye the seats black and have them match my SC rears i'd grab them. they are in better shape than the ones i have, but the white would throw it way off.

Not really looking for anything in particular but I have a bunch of pieces that are either broken or painted white by the previous owner of my 96. I do sort of like a football coach, if I see something that's an upgrade of any part from what I have... ie don't really *need* a shifter but would rather not have to go much further than my shed to find one when this one starts to ooze.

The ivory guys are probably all looking for anything clean and serviceable, that color is pretty rare in my experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts