TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Im unsure of their quality but you can have Vogtland shipped to your door for 240ish. And those are great springs. What bothers me is that the site you posted doesn't tell you that shorter rear links are required for a 1.6 drop. I'd go with Vogtland again just because they are great springs and I believe to be proven many times here on this site.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if I were to go with the vogland would I still need the shorter links? It's been a while since i've done any kind of work on a car and even then they were mostly imports that I worked on.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
you dont need shorter endlinks unless you have an aftermarket swaybar.

-John

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Is that right? I was told I needed them. Only in the rear though.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I didn't use different links when I put the H&R springs on my car. Been working fine for several years that way. I think the H&R springs are only 1.5" drop though, maybe that makes a difference.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I doubt .1inch would make a differance. Im currently not running a bar in the back cause the slicks wouldnt clear. Ima bolt it back up and see if the links fit.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
I've always run stock endlinks..? That includes Eibach, Intrax, and even when it was bagged. I'm running an SC bar in the back.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Emotion for you maybe? idk. But thanks for the link. I still have yet to try this out. I have brand new stock links from before I bought the springs. When I get time I'll put them on and snap a pic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts