TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in Canada has bought lowering springs for your Thunderbird, where did you get them, and how much did you pay?
I currently have cut sport springs, but they are cut too low and wear my tires out too fast and just beat up the underside of my car.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Don't limit yourself to Canada, I buy most of my auto parts from the US, it's usually cheaper even after paying shipping and duty compared to buying here. Amazon, eBay, etc. are awesome for us Canadians.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Do you have a picture of your cut springs I want to cut a couple pairs for some of my cars but don't want the wearing tires and beat up underside!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a picture of your cut springs I want to cut a couple pairs for some of my cars but don't want the wearing tires and beat up underside!
The car already had the cut springs when I got it, so I have no clue how many coils were cut. The inside edge of the tires wears out very fast. Speed bumps and driveway entrances scrape. I put a large dent in the front bottom edge of the transmission pan, necessitating replacement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts