TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i was about to get my springs installed when i read froma search on somones post soemthign about problems if the tires r too big. I have 17 x9 cobra r's and the tires r pirelli p6000 255/40/zr17...thats wut it sed on the tire. When i first had the rims installed, there were problems with rubbing so in the front i have 5/16in spacers. I got the eibach kit for the v6. the one that drops 1.2in in the fornt and 1in in the back i think. Will there be a problem? I was thinking of having them installed in the morning tommrow b4 i have class so i need to know quick. I dun want them to put them on and then find out theres guna b a problem blah blah. So i need you pros to help. please help. thanks!

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
There are plenty of cars running around on 17x9's with lowering springs. 255's shouldn't have any rubbing problems, aside from maybe the front, but I think your spacers will take care of that.

·
Registered
271 Posts
it will work fine. i have 255 45 17s on my cobra r's with 1.5 inch lowering springs and no probs...i also have the small wheel spacer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts