·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he left the show with 25,000$ and a totall value of 79,000

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
I don't think he will be able to clear the california taxes on both those vehicles. What a wild ride though on National T.V.
thats what the 25 grand is for!

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
26grand.. and gov will take almost 1/3, but then they tax you on the cars, prolly another few thousand at least, plus sales tax on both vehicles is roughly another 5,

he'd be ok.. maybe only have enough for gas to drive home

·
Registered
483 Posts
You guys are a bunch of debbie downers. Who cares about the taxes or the fact that they are V6s, he's hella lucky! I know I wouldn't be *****in' if I got all that. Hell, I wouldn't ***** with the $1k. :p

·
Super Moderator
7,492 Posts
Don't forget he can hock the scooter for another couple grand! That should cover some of the expenses after the government gets done raping him with taxes. Still though, who here can say for their 19th birthday they got 2 brand new cars, a scooter, a trip to boston, $26K, and got to be on TV? That sounds like a pretty good birthday to me!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Don't forget he can hock the scooter for another couple grand! That should cover some of the expenses after the government gets done raping him with taxes. Still though, who here can say for their 19th birthday they got 2 brand new cars, a scooter, a trip to boston, $26K, and got to be on TV? That sounds like a pretty good birthday to me!
Amen!

I would have gone out and bought a lotto that night as well.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
I'd like to spin the wheel just for fun. Even if the studio was empty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts