TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Barnacles at 5955 Jimmy Carter Blvd Sunday May 31 1:00pm

Good times, Good people, Good food, Great Cars!

Sorry about the wrong date in the thread title, it will be on<b> Sunday the 31st</b>

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We won't give you too much grief over driving an import to a T-bird/Cougar meet. It will be good to see you again.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Who showed up to the lunch meet?

Russell

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mostly guys that hang out on SCCoA, and me, but I can hang out with the SC guys now that I am SC'd. We sometimes get a non-SC or two to show up, but most of teh time it is the same core group. We had 3 SC's, my Cougar, Mike Puckett's caddy (he had some issues with the SC at the track) and an RX7.
We are planning on meeting up at Atlanta Drag way for the Night of Fire last weekend of june. Mike Pukett will be running his racecar as it is a regular Summit Racing Series race night, but he says we can all park in the pits and grill out and those that wish can enter into the racing also.
I will post more about that when I get all the details.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rich,
Mike was asking about you at the meet, he wanted to talk to you about something.
We will let it slide as long as you had fun on vacation.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I will be off work on June 27th (Saturday) and since it looks like my plans may be not working out for that weekend I may be up for coming down on that day.

Russell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.