TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going back to stock brakes.. Ive had to many problems with rotors on this thing. Dont have time to go back and forth trying to fix em. Calipers are good, basically brand new. 200 with 99% new PFC pads... If you want to turn the rotors to see if that will help ill throw em in for another 50.. there basically new as well with less than 10miles on em...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just wanted to see if I understand this...you're asking $200 for the used calipers and and additional $50 for the rotors? Also, what size are the rotors? Thanks.

James E.
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with almost brand new pads that set me back 60 bucks.. so 140... mach 1 are 13s rotors...

·
Registered
152 Posts
So the Mach 1s are like the Cobra, but don't have the word written on it, right? Just tryin to get them situated from the Bullit calipers. I know one has the same brake setup as the GT and the other has the same as the Cobra. If they are the same as the Cobra, I'm interested. Thanks.

James E.
[email protected]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cool...would rather have the one's that actually say "Cobra" though...that would match my other three cars that are Cobra brake equipped...willing to take a trade? Need anything like audio/video or other performance stuff? LMK.

James E.
[email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually Cobra/Bullitt/Mach are all the same caliper. Just Cobra's say Cobra duh most of them grey or black offered in red though for the 03 Anniversary Cobras, Bullitt's are red with the horse on them, and Mach's are just plain with nothing on them.

·
Registered
566 Posts
PM sent about these, never heard back.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts