TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I got my exhaust done today. Factory front cats, deleted the third, Magna Flow DI/DO midmounted and 3.5" tips. Came to a grand total of 460.00 plus change; not too bad. It's a 2.25 system with long tips (35 bucks each). Sorry about the night time pics; I'll get a better set taken in the morning.

And the Sound Clip:

I had this done at A1 Auto, 14722 Western Ave, Posen, IL 60469. 708 389 7777
If anyone is interested, ask for Tony. These guys do great work and will even work past closing to deliver a vehicle on time. They are some of the very best people I have ever dealt with.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,814 Posts
Nice bud ! and nice avatar as well :znanner:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Darren!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments! I can't wait for the exhaust to burn in. 97 Tbird 06, this avatar came from here: http://dezaraye7.tripod.com/sexy_adult_avatars/ I always check out Tripod pages; a lot of "artist" types tend to use that service and usually have stuff like this up for grabs!

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
man, i wish i could see the video. photobucket hasnt been working for me for a while. any chance of you throwing it on streetfire or youtube or something?

-John

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
94MN1246, sorry about the photobucket problem; I have it on my Motortopia site. Here's the link; scroll down to "photos and videos" on the right side. It's the only video there. And Thank You!!!

·
631 Posts
looks like you forgot the link. im still in suspense. help me out here.

-John

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, that is very close.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Redline

not too smart to redline it when you first start it up.

nice i likey
Actually, the temp gauge sensor is acting up a little. I had just come back from a 17 mile city driving trip, so she was warm. However, I must say, I agree....Never bring a car to redline on a cold start!!!! Again, thanks for all the coments guys!:D

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Nice!

Quick unrelated question: What's that red thing behind the diff? Is that a brace of some sort for handling improvements (like a shock tower brace) ? Or....?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, the red bar is a Torsional Brace. It does help and it's a really easy bolt in. PM CougarXR/7 for pricing and lead time; he also makes two kinds of shock tower braces that I would be very happy to recommend and vouch for the quality of. I'm not taking anything away from anyone else by saying this, but if I can buy it from CougarXR/7 (Ron), I will!

Brace info here: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=108383

·
631 Posts
meant to tell you a few days ago, your exhaust sounds great. are you loving it or what?

-John

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
meant to tell you a few days ago, your exhaust sounds great. are you loving it or what?

-John
Definately loving it! I can't believe I waited this long to have it done! Thank you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts