TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need your help. My baby is leaking anti-freeze really bad. It looks as if it's coming from somewhere near the radiator. We thought it was the radiator at first but my dad just checked it the other day and the radiator is in great condition. But she still leaks real bad. So if you have any other ideas wheer it may be coming from I would appreciate it because I plan on doing alot to this car yet!

One other question, does any one know where I could find a passenger side door for a '92 Ford T-bird. I was in an accident June of last year and a stupid b**** with a Blue dakota came out of nowhere and hit my once immaculate car. So if you have an idea where i could get a spare door I would greatly appreciate that as well.

Pics of my toubled baby:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
If it is leaking around the radiator it has to be the radiator, a hose, or the radiator cap.

As far as the door goes, you can use one off of any MN-12. If you are not picky on color, any scrapyard should have one. Look for one from an 89-95. The 96-97's have a series of holes drilled in them for the side cladding that you would have to fill.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
tinman_72 said:
If it is leaking around the radiator it has to be the radiator, a hose, or the radiator cap.

As far as the door goes, you can use one off of any MN-12. If you are not picky on color, any scrapyard should have one. Look for one from an 89-95. The 96-97's have a series of holes drilled in them for the side cladding that you would have to fill.
I agree gotta be a hose or the rad.
Not so sure about 96 97 doors though I thought those were 2 way taped on? also I thought the design was a little different???

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would the water pump be a possiblity? Someone suggested it may be the water pump.

·
Registered
141 Posts
You should be able to track a green trail upwards from the puddle to the relative area of the leak. More specification as to the exact position would help us give you a more accurate response. The "radiator area" is quite large in relative to what could be a tiny pinhole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts