TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being a professional hoarder I collected a lot of parts for these cars. Let me know if the pictures don't work (screwed by photobucket). Let me know if you're looking for something specific or need any information.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Cup holders are in good shape except for the tan colored one has no rubber insert and has a very small crack at the shifter opening. $35 each Shipped 1 Black sold!

Sunvisors are in poor shape and need recovering. 1 set for sunroof model. Make an offer 1 SET SOLD!

Computers are from 94, 95 and 97. $40 each shipped. FTE1 SOLD!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Misc stuff

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

All these parts were pulled from various cars and unknown if it they work. PM me if you have any questions and let me know if interested in anything. The shifter handles for some reason have no knobs (don't know why) and are in fair shape at best. One is from a 97 and is plastic not leather. Will clean up the 96/97 transmission pan before shipping. It has a rubber plug in the bottom and I would replace this before I use it. The stereo is out of my 94 non premium sound. I don't know if the cassette works. There is a drivers side outside door handle in the picture that is id good shape for a 94/95. Also a keypad for a 94/95 used. Not pictured I have a brand new keypad in the box I let go for $50 shipped. Interior handle is passenger side and zip lock bag contains several plastic inserts for the headrests in the seats. Let me know what you want and bundled I'll make you a deal.

·
Registered
200 Posts
All pictures show up here.
I'm local and want one of the cupholders. (it's either gray or black but I cannot remember until I get home.)
Got a price NOT shipped?
I also need to check my door handles and see if the one you have is in better condition.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I have a set of airbags from a 97 (grey) complete with module and 2 sensors. Also two drivers side bags, one has packing peanuts stuck to it. Should clean off. Would like to sell the 97 set together $100. Make me an offer on the other two.
Headlights are good with no cracks but are cloudy. Front set are missing some mounting hard and left one is chinese after market. $30 a set shipped.
Set of clear corners $25 shipped. 96/97 corner lights all three $30 shipped. The extra corner light has been cracked and repaired or sealed.
The master cylinder was shipped by Rock Auto with 4 ports and my car had two. $ 20 shipped

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gauge and radio bezels

I have three sets and one gauge surround. The first two are in great shape , no cracks and most if not all the posts are there. Ashtray assemblies not included. $100 set

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More bezels and stuff

The ons set has a few posts missing on the instrument side and the radio bezel is cracked and in fair shape. $40 for the pair and $40 for the other bezel. I believe the tail lights are from a 89-93. Good shape $30. Instrument clusters are whole. I know the odometer works on one but since they got reset I do not know which one. The one with the speedo out I tried to repair myself and have another speedometer to go with it $40 for the whole ones. $30 for the disassembled one. The floormats came out of my 94 $20. The manual driver side mirror I think goes to an old 80's turbo coupe. It's new but chinese aftermarket $20.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Manual driver seat brackets

I almost forgot I have a manual drivers seat bracket I pulled from a 97. It's in good shape with very little rust. Probably need to put your seat belt on it. $200 shipped

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
The ons set has a few posts missing on the instrument side and the radio bezel is cracked and in fair shape. $40 for the pair
Is that for the gauge surround and the radio bezel? Black color? The ones in my Tbird are rough, I have been looking for replacements in drivers quality shape. thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have the small box that goes from the IAC to the air cleaner on a 4.6L, would you?

Or a passenger side grey dash vent from 1996?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You wouldn't happen to have the small box that goes from the IAC to the air cleaner on a 4.6L, would you?

Or a passenger side grey dash vent from 1996?
You talking about a 96/97 ? I have a couple of intake tube assemblies. I doubt I have a vent but i'll check. I'll look around and let you know.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
The seat track you have pictured is for the passenger side (latch is inboard).

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I have to ask; what is the "new hobby" that you're making room for???

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have to ask; what is the "new hobby" that you're making room for???
Getting to be an old man I got bitten by the old clock bug. Bottoms out on the old clock market and they're cheap, challenging and you can work on em inside the house!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
seat trim, cat assembly

I have seat trims that are in good shape. One of the passenger side greys is cracked a bit and I think it came from a taurus (old taurus trims fit our car if you just trim them a bit). The factory plastic sealed one on the left is saddle colored passengers side. (I double checked). Let me know what you want. I also have a new factory cat assembly for a 96/97 and should fit 94/95 4.6. $400 local pickup dont have a pic right now. Also have a 96/97 egr tube in good shape. $100 shipped.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts