TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have one?
besides my garage, I have been wanting one for a while now. so recently, I started building a cover for a couple go karts I have recently aquired. well, that changed into a bigger cover, to a full shed for the go karts, to, my own personal workshop(go karts are getting a new home in the backyard!)

Anyway, here are 2 pics currently.....the floor should be done in about a week, then walls.
I already ran the electrical.....220volt breaker box, a little overkill, but it was what I had laying around.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I don't have one, always wished I did lol, looks like your doing a bang up job on the construction. Keep up the good work :)

·
pendejo
430 Posts
As soon as you start calling it a "man cave" it stops being cool. otherwise I'm envious...

of the santuary.... and the go-karts...

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
OxmanWI has one ...

I even had a beer with him in it.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=132850

My personal "Man Cave" will be my home theater when I ever get it finished .... I keep dumping the money that I could be spending on finishing it into the Tbird.

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
No man cave here. I am DEFINATELY going to need one in the future though with a wife and 3 daughters. Looks good so far
lol :tongue:

Yea, you're pretty deep in the estrogen pool.

Look! Quick! I'll throw you a beer. :D :zbeer:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
As soon as you start calling it a "man cave" it stops being cool. otherwise I'm envious...

of the santuary.... and the go-karts...
I am with you. I hate the "man-cave" references.

Looks good there Nick. Too small. I need about 24000 sq ft. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
No man cave here. I am DEFINATELY going to need one in the future though with a wife and 3 daughters. Looks good so far
... and the two female dogs. And the female cats. And did you notice that EVERY roach you kill has an egg sac? :diablo:

Make it two daughters, and that was me.

RwP

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I haven't seen a roach in a very, very long time (knock on wood).....

..... OOOOPS!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i call it a man cave, cause thats what I call it.

thanks yall.

I think I just found a local guy to donate all the windows and doors for free!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
lol :tongue:

Yea, you're pretty deep in the estrogen pool.

Look! Quick! I'll throw you a beer. :D :zbeer:
:zbeer:

That's part of the reason the Tbird went back on the road....... I dont have the man cave, but at least I can have a 'manly' car to get me out of the estrogen cloud :rolleyes:

At least my cats are 'male'(neutered though).

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Ron!

Nick,

A "ManCave" should have lots of beer, signs that offend women, and a place where a man can get away. Looks like you have a great start, look forward to see your completed project of your ManCave, ManCave, ManCave.

Here are a couple updated pictures of my ManCave.

www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?49796-The-Man-Cave-is-Done!&p=727099&viewfull=34#post727099
for me it will have a drill press, bench grinder, tools, workspace!!!!!!!!
beer will be and has been consumed in it....that is a man cave in my eyes.

sure, I have the garage, but, its full of crap(my 95 bird), this will allow me to work on stuff any hours of the night!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Hmm ..

*goes and orders a http://www.buy.com/prod/remote-control-roach/223015243.html - has shipped to Netkeym's house, with the remote going to him so he can remote control it, well, remotely.*

RwP
Too funny! Do those really work? Next time I see a bug, I'll be cussing you Ralph! :rofl: :tongue:

Dang, not only did Ralph send me roaches, but now I'm "Membership Expired".

Happy freakin' New Year to me! lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
I already ran the electrical.....220volt breaker box, a little overkill, but it was what I had laying around.
How so?!!! A REAL man-cave / workspace, besides a beer frig {and I mean one that would hold a pony keg, not a dorm frig}, ALWAYS has at least one power tool wired 220.. even if it doesnt HAVE to be 220v. Then you wire 2 balanced 110v circuits.
It's in the man-code, right Ralph.. Right, Tim Taylor?

R-r-r--r Harr-r-r-r-r Ha-r-r-r
:D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts