·
Registered
620 Posts
yea thats pretty cheap,looks half decent too
mike

·
Registered
306 Posts
I would buy it if they made the down pipes with no cats. I had the full mn12 exhaust set up on my old bird. With I would have never sold it.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
There are some great deals on ebay for exhaust parts. It looks like you can buy it the pieces and fab it yourself if you have the machine tools. Can someone with a dual mandrel bent exhaust and a single mid mounted muff comment on how much pipe you need or some starter parts. I found the prebent mandrel sections and strait 5ft sections, flex pipes all for great prices. But how much do you really need and what an appropriate gauge would be(14 or 16 for example). I can't wait to hear what this huge mid mounted muff is going to sound like. Its going to barely fit mid mounted. Of course the exhaust won't net me jack with my stock engine. There should be a sticky on parts list for fabbing a custom exhaust. With all the different combos out there it would be a huge source of good info for a DIYer.

·
Registered
238 Posts
exhaust

I wish I had pictures! You should have seen the cobble job somebody made of the exhaust on the 94 I just bought. There were 6 separate clamps from the rear "Y" to the end of the tailpipes. Three different sizes of pipes. On top of that, the pipe that runs down the tunnel had a big crack just before the Y, and the Rt muffler was held up with bundle ties. What some people do.....

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
WOW, is this a new listing? If its not new idk how I miss this stuff lol. That's awesome, think I'm going to buy it. I was going to fab my own but that will def save some time.

·
Registered
789 Posts
For the price, and the ability to install it in my own driveway, I just may buy this. Where was it 2 years ago?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Just need to price up a set of Borlas for the rear.

·
Registered
789 Posts
true to the kooks, but that would require modification to the cats (moving them back)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Oh I think they would...

1 - 20 of 701 Posts