TCCoA Forums banner

61 - 80 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Id be interested if you could get those cats out of the picture. (might do it anyway...better than what I have now on the daily)

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
And I will be jumping on the front half :) Hope that we can get something going on a group purchase !

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well folks, I'm starting to have my doubts.... You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true.

• 2/3/09: I was told they didn't stock the mufflers I wanted but they could get them in about a week. No problem, placed my order online
  • 2/5/09: No confirmation my order was actually received, and tried calling them for a couple days, only getting their machine, so I emailed asking for a status
  • 2/6/09: Got a reply, apology for the delay, they are swamped, order is in process and should ship within a couple days and they would email me a tracking #
  • 2/17/09: Still cannot get anyone on the phone, just the machine, I Email them asking for a status
  • 2/18/09: No reply yet, cant get them on the phone. They haven't charged my card yet, so who knows what's up...

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Sounds like pretty crappy customer service to me. However, it is when they charge your card, don't send anything and you can't get ahold of them that you should panic.
If you get in touch with them be sure to mention that there are several potential buyers depending on how you are treated. I, for one, will be keeping my eye on this thread.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Guys FYI Emailed the guy last night about the service . got this email this AM

The is no trouble getting the orders filled… although, we are running a bit slow this month. This is the first month we listed this item(s) with the price this low and sales have been increasing high. As a result, average turn time is running about 1 week. Also, some people have been requesting to also add mufflers to their orders… the mufflers they have been selecting are units we normally don’t stock, which also adds to their delay.

Feel free to place an order at any time. Let me know if I can help with any other questions.

Josh

Mandrel Exhaust Systems

·
Registered
236 Posts
Guys FYI Emailed the guy last night about the service . got this email this AM

The is no trouble getting the orders filled… although, we are running a bit slow this month. This is the first month we listed this item(s) with the price this low and sales have been increasing high. As a result, average turn time is running about 1 week. Also, some people have been requesting to also add mufflers to their orders… the mufflers they have been selecting are units we normally don’t stock, which also adds to their delay.

Feel free to place an order at any time. Let me know if I can help with any other questions.

Josh

Mandrel Exhaust Systems
Real nice, they can reply to your email asap, but I've "Ordered" 2 weeks ago and they can't reply to my email or return my voicemails....

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yea it's looking like I should go ahead and look elsewhere too. I'll let you guys know if they ever actually reply to me or charge my card, or if an exhaust shows up on my doorstep :rolleyes:
hmmm, i wander if your email account is junkmailing the replies?

i ordered the back half of the exhuast and got a confirm and it shipped plus a UPS tracking number. i ordered the pipes just 3-4 days ago and the box will be at my door step on tuesday.

·
Registered
236 Posts
hmmm, i wander if your email account is junkmailing the replies?

i ordered the back half of the exhuast and got a confirm and it shipped plus a UPS tracking number. i ordered the pipes just 3-4 days ago and the box will be at my door step on tuesday.
No, I look at everything in the junkbox before it goes out. My stuff might be going into their junk email box, but that doesn't explain why they dont return my phone calls after leaving several messages on their machine.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They just replied to me finally. Lots of apologies, they were apparently completely swamped with orders and questions by the TCCoA members and asked that I let you guys know that although they are running behind, they will definitely get all of the orders filled. Apparently they just got the mufflers I ordered and will be shipping my system out on Monday.

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
I dunno, you might want to get your order in now and be patient. Something tells me it wont be long until they get the idea that they priced these too low...
I agree.

True Did not think of that one Thank you Jason for all the info on this project UPDATE: I placed a order :headbang:
I'm with ya Darren. I just ordered me up a set of these (Front & Back) before they raise the price. :headbang: :zbeer: :headbang:

61 - 80 of 701 Posts