TCCoA Forums banner

81 - 100 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Looks like the tubing is only slip-fit in the kit shown, but the other image shows flanges.........

·
Registered
501 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
has anybody actually purchased these and installed them on their car before? they looks pretty nice.
There are about 4 or 5 of us that have orders in right now. :D

Other than knowing who bought them is there anything else you want to know?

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
the installed part of the question is the other part i want to know :)

guess ill have to wait see though....hell might as well place an order.
Well, seeing how these are kinda new, (see the email reply in Post #71), the install part is going to have to wait until some of these units start showing up on our doorsteps.

That's what I said... "Hell might as well place an order." I think they're well worth the price.

·
Registered
799 Posts
i'll be installin mine this weekend, i'll take some pics and let u know how it went..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
There go any chances of a group purchase.
I dont think there was ever a chance. They are so busy just trying to catch up with orders at their listed price, that I doubt they would lower it for a group buy. This thread only shows 5 or 6 people ordering the kits, but after talking to them on Friday, apparently a lot more people have ordered who are not posting here...

·
Registered
236 Posts
To those of you who have received your exhaust.... Can you tell me whether they came with all the hardware and hanger's attached or not? I'm trying to decide if I want to install this in my garage, or schedule time with the exhaust shop.

81 - 100 of 701 Posts