TCCoA Forums banner

121 - 140 of 701 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
No, I'm not planning on putting it on myself. Yea, the shop I posted about is the same that KevinM had do his exhaust. It's Troy's Muffler & Performance Shop in Anderson, SC that I spoke of previously. It's a pretty good haul from Charlotte to Troy's.

There are some shops near me that I might consider or see if Robert can install it or might recommend someone near him.

I'm still trying to get ahold of Mandrel Exhaust systems to arrange payment for the front half of my order. I placed the orders seperately because I didn't have all the cash on hand for everything at once. I'll put the front half on my CC when I can get through to them; I've left two messages on their answering machine. I paid for the back half with pay-pal.

Oh well, I'm not in that big of a hurry. As long as everything is here by June. I guess they'll call me when they're ready to process my order. I'll let ya know how it goes as information becomes available.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm still trying to get ahold of Mandrel Exhaust systems to arrange payment for the front half of my order. I placed the orders seperately because I didn't have all the cash on hand for everything at once. I'll put the front half on my CC when I can get through to them; I've left two messages on their answering machine. I paid for the back half with pay-pal.

Oh well, I'm not in that big of a hurry. As long as everything is here by June. I guess they'll call me when they're ready to process my order. I'll let ya know how it goes as information becomes available.
I left several messages on their machines and never got any calls back. They replied to my emails days later, but never any phone replies. So if you really want that by June, you might have to use paypal for the rest of your stuff :D

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
Which mufflers did you go with Jason?

I left several messages on their machines and never got any calls back. They replied to my emails days later, but never any phone replies. So if you really want that by June, you might have to use paypal for the rest of your stuff :D
Thanks, Yea, I just Pay-Paled the rest to them. They are impossible to reach by phone.

So, now I'm officially on the waiting list too. :D Well, it looks like Jason had to wait about a month for half of his order. We'll see how long the other half takes to arrive.

Keep us posted about order and delievery dates guys. So we can have some idea of how long these orders are taking to get out. Thanks.

Here are my dates:

Front and Back sections ordered: 2-20-2009
Payment for back section sent and received: 2-20-2009
Confirmation of receipt of payment for rear section received by email: 2-21-2009
Payment for front section sent 3-2-2009

·
Registered
799 Posts
those socket conectors are kinda pricey..

·
Registered
799 Posts
i'm gonna run the band clamps instead now jus gotta buy some.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey Jason whats the overall length of those magnaflows? do you plan on having the mufflers tucked up and dumped out the corners? or doing something else?
The Magnaflow XL's are 14x9x4 Body, with an overall length of 20" including the inlet/outlet. I have SC GFX, everything is hidden anyway, so I went with the fully welded Stainless steel version. I think they have a show polished version too, for those of you who like to show off :cool:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Purdy.... one question.

i see flange connections on the X pipe but none on the back half in the other pic? did yours come with the other flange piece?
2nd, does the driver side exhuast flange that bolts up to the manifold, does it have the single bolt that connects it to the manifold?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Purdy.... one question.

i see flange connections on the X pipe but none on the back half in the other pic? did yours come with the other flange piece?
2nd, does the driver side exhuast flange that bolts up to the manifold, does it have the single bolt that connects it to the manifold?
nope and nope. It's definitely not a "driveway install". The flanges on the back of the X pipe do not have a mate from what I can see in all the stuff. Also the pipe that meets up to the X pipe flanges will have to be flared to meet up with that socket, unless my exhaust guy has a weld in socket. On the driver side collector flange, it's just a normal 2 bolt flange like the other side has.

121 - 140 of 701 Posts