·
Registered
5,978 Posts
im for a northern place :) location to be determined

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
DeKalb? lol

just trying to get as close as possible!

I voted on the 18th, I think I'm the only one.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
DeKalb? lol

just trying to get as close as possible!

I voted on the 18th, I think I'm the only one.
I think a lot of people have plans for that day such as recovering from the previous night :zbeer:

-Miller

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I am going to be gone on the 25th, so i guess the 18th is better for me. South of Chi-town would be the best place to meet. :)

C.Hill

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey count me in but the 18th is my one year with the gf and she will be in from school so im gunna have to vote on the 25th and i dont really care where it is as long as it's not like some 2 hr drive

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey count me in but the 18th is my one year with the gf and she will be in from school so im gunna have to vote on the 25th and i dont really care where it is as long as it's not like some 2 hr drive
your in beverly right?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Damn I am going to be in MI for the 25th now so I am going to change to the 18th.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Was a volunteer until I moved to the Chicago area.

I work at Byron Nuclear Station and it's just something that's fun to do. Plus we get a nice little bonus for being a part of the rescue team.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Assuming the car is running count me in for the 25th!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
what conversation????? That didn't sound good......

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
what conversation????? That didn't sound good......
We talked on Friday when he called about my cell phone. We were talking about the swap and how well it went last time some one did a motor swap in his garage so he was questioning if it would be done and running by that Sunday:tongue:

-Miller

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm just hoping my luck is better than my brother's..... ;)

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
March 18th or march 25th

vote on a date and suggest a meeting place.

thanks

umm the object was to vote AND suggest a meeting place. so everyone thats replied/voted please reply again wtih a suggestion on a meeting spot.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.