TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the grocery store and came home and found a box from JCWhitney on the doorstep even though I had cancelled the order last week. I waited 4 or 5 days and my order was not found in the system so I called them and cancelled it on the phone.

I was going to buy some Steedas from a guy but after groceries and now this I can't.

They haven't yet charged me for the pullies cause it's not on my account yet. the order is still not in their system and the invoice they sent has no price anywhere on it.

wonder if they forgot it was a cancelled order?

I guess I will keep them cause I don't want to loose more money and am ready to get some pullies on.

Mike

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Maybe you get them for free!! 95% of the time, the charge your account when they send em out... they did it to me when I ordered my subs.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
by law they can't charge you until they ship the product. so they usually charge when it's shipped so they get their money ASAP. If they send you anything in the mail that you didn't ask for...it's yours, fair and square.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
sounds like free pulleys to me. if you end up getting the steeda pulleys, let me know, i need a crank pulley.

ive gotten my share of free things in the mail, best of which so far was my 17x9 cobra R's. man what a mess that was. :cool:

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I want free Cobra Rs!!!!

If anyone wants to give me a set, please do not hesitate!

Thanks
-Rob

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Hey J, what company did you get them from, and what we're the exact steps you took =) I would love free cobra r's... *drool*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

1 - 8 of 8 Posts