TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im looking at buying a 87 Mark 7. But the air ride sensor is messed up (so the guy says) and it sites REAL low... He said he wouldnt drive it cuz it sits too low.

My question is... How would the sensor be to fix? Or could a sensor even do that?

Are the bags shot if its sitting that low?

lemme know,

Thanks guys,

MG

·
Registered
801 Posts
If i were you i would go to www.markviii.org and post on there, thats a website specially for marks.

CamellionCat
Cobra MarkVIII

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Don't know much about Marks. But I do know that when dad was a Car Dealer he avoided the Marks unless he could be CERTAIN that the air system was 100%. They are really costly to repair/replace. I think it is cheaper to convert it to Springs. There may even be kits out there for doing just that. But for further (and probably more accurate, detailed information) going to the Mark site sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Go to www.fordvschevy.com and go to hot rod lincoln forum great group of guys and they will be able to help you with the air ride, it could be the sensor or it could be that the bags are bad/compressor. The air ride is simple once you understand it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts