TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone is the classifieds is selling a Mark 8 one piece Driveshaft for 150 bux, plus shipping. Its balanced and has the Tbird yokes on it. Is this a good price?
Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
i paid $75 for mine, $20 to get it balanced, $24 for new joints. and..i believe they come with the correct yokes as they are, if not, then i must have put mine on wrong because i didn't change anything. i'd try to find one in a local yard first. they are long, expensive to ship probably.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks I will see if I can talk him down, if I can't I will look elsewhere thought that was alot but wasn't sure.

·
Registered
244 Posts
did it myself. PITA. someone else on here had it done at a shop and they took out the pumpkin, labor was not bad from what i recall. i dropped the gas tank and a couple driveshaft loops. if you have a lift...its easy, jackstands 12" off the ground, not too fun. its not really that bad i guess even on jackstands, i had a cold concrete floor to lay on in the winter and a snap on scissor lift under my car that doesn't work, so that took away like another 5" of working space.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts