TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,833 Posts
Well at least it took some actual work to do this, unlike a bondo/rivet job easyrod. Not my thing but hey this is the first time I've seen a 50 Ford actually accuratly resemble a 50 Ford with a MN12(FN10) doner.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Now thats different.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I hate the wheels and the rear windows look painted over, but I like it.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I'm okay with that but I'd want to see some better pictures before bidding- looks like it might be kinda sloppy...

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Actually those do look to be EZ rod parts. The tail end for sure, along with the nose, and it all sits grafted onto FN10 chassis. I can see the FN10/MN12 shock towers/crumple zone peaking under the poorly fitted beauty panels. I dig the hard top that resembles nothing MN12/FN10. Otherwise I totally hate it.

·
Super Moderator
16,833 Posts
Actually those do look to be EZ rod parts. The tail end for sure, along with the nose, and it all sits grafted onto FN10 chassis. I can see the FN10/MN12 shock towers/crumple zone peaking under the poorly fitted beauty panels. I dig the hard top that resembles nothing MN12/FN10. Otherwise I totally hate it.
The hard top is from a 50 ford as is the rest, the 50 ford did look like that before easyrod existed lol. It looks like he cut the whole unibody from the cowl back and dropped a full 50 body onto it.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
The hard top is from a 50 ford as is the rest, the 50 ford did look like that before easyrod existed lol. It looks like he cut the whole unibody from the cowl back and dropped a full 50 body onto it.
What a waste.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I think its cool :) The ugly FWD offset rims make it suck

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
It does actually look like a 50's ford. Im not a fan of the wheels either, throw some classic style wheels or some american racing polished thrush wheels on it and itll look a ton better IMO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts